10 Things You Can Get Instead Of An iPhone X

How does a trip across the pond sound?

112
Medhat Dawoud

We have all heard about the new iPhone's coming out.

We all know that the iPhone X costs $1,000 and I think we need to ask ourselves, "Is it really worth it?" What can this phone give us for $1,000 that we can't get on another phone? Now don't get me wrong, I am most definitely on 'Team iPhone' and 'Team Apple' but enough is enough. Now, will I switch over to another phone, probably not because I love the way iPhone's work and are designed, but will I get the iPhone X, probably not.

I would much rather spend my money on something else than that, and my iPhone 7 still works perfectly fine. So, here are a few things that you can get with that money instead of a new phone.

1. Concert Tickets

I could buy tickets to see Post Malone tickets at SCALPER prices for me and two friends and still have PLENTY of money left over.

2. A Plane Ticket/Vacation

If you were to plan it right, you could get a round-trip flight to some places in Europe for less than $1,000 or you could go to the beach, rent a house and stay there for a couple of days and be perfectly fine.

3. Pizza

You could literally order 55 pizzas at $15 a piece and still have money for tax, the delivery charge, AND TIP! Like do you know how many people those people could feed; better yet, do you know how many times you could have pizza and not have to worry about it.

4. Rent

Now, at least where I live, $1,000 is about two months worth of rent.

5. Donations

With everything that is going on these days, what a better way to spend your money than helping somebody out who literally has nothing?

6. Disney Tickets

You could get tickets to Disney and still have money to buy everything you wanted. I mean, come on guys, who wouldn't love a good trip to Disney?

7. Textbooks

The one thing that we all complain about. For some, it might buy all of their textbooks, for others, it might buy one, but if you have the new iPhone X and then complain to me about how much your textbooks are going to cost you, I won't feel bad for you at all.

8. New Clothes

Now, this is something that everybody loves. I know when I put on new clothes, I feel like I can take on the world. Or better yet, you could have somebody design your clothes.

9. New Makeup

You could literally afford almost everything you could ever want!! First purchase for me, lipstick.

10. New Decorations

You could literally redecorate whatever you wanted. Wanted to give your bedroom an update, no worries.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do know that you will probably pay for your phone over a certain amount of time, but then you end up paying even more for it, and with some companies, you don't even get to keep it. So why spend your money on something that will just get replaced in a couple of years?