10 things that bother me

10 Things That really Bother Me

And they probably bother you too.

23
https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-in-white-shirt-using-macbook-pro-52608/
Tim Gouw

A lot of things don't bother me. I've reached the point of blissful indifference when it comes to all of my old pet peeves - 99% of the things that used to drive me insane don't even phase me anymore. But there are some things I still haven't gotten past.

1. Cars That Don’t Get ALL THE WAY In The Turn Lane

So should I drive through you? How is this gonna work?

2. People Who Are On the Phone While Waiting in Line

And then they get to the front of the line, and have NO CLUE what they want to order. People my lunch break is only so long.

3. The Cost of an Acai Bowl

Like nine bucks… Why are the best things so expensive?

4. I’m Bad at Watering Plants

Succulents are the least high maintenance plants on the face of the earth. Yet somehow, I killed one...Does this make me a bad vegan? Aren't vegans supposed to be like best friends with plants?

5. Google Chrome

For the love of God, DO NOT save that password! It shouldn't be this difficult.

6. Change

az616578.vo.msecnd.net

Coin change, not life change ... Either having too much or, worse yet, not having enough coins to get rid of them all. And don't get me going on pennies - I really can't stand pennies.

7. White Clothing

Too high maintenance. And most likely sheer in sunlight (no thanks).

8. When the Thing I Want to Watch on Netflix Is In Fact NOT on Netflix

But don't worry, Netflix has dozens of titles that are apparently similar to what you want to watch (close, but no cigar).

9. When the Ice in Iced Coffee Melts

One word: Ew.

10. Apple Updates

Because fixing one glitch means creating fifty more. Sure, that makes total sense.