Oh, K-Dramas. Korean dramas, popularly shortened as simply "K-Dramas" are immensely popular South Korean entertainment shows that can span from the genres of romance, crime fighting, the supernatural, and comedy. Although I haven't delved too deeply in the world of K-Dramas myself, I have a number of friends who have fallen prey to the world of melodramatic acting and beautiful actors and actresses. If you can relate to any of these, you might just be addicted!

1) Choosing a drama.

What genre!? There's soooo many and if you're as undecisive as me, you're gonna be staring at your computer with a sense of emptiness never seen before.

2) The obvious language barrier.

If you're not a Korean fan or someone who understands the language, it's obviously going to difficult to understand the dialogues! Although subtitles are there to help you, I can't help but feel like reading subtitles isn't enough as being able to understand the Korean language.

Me trying to figure out what the actors said without subtitles looks a bit like this ^

3) Higher expectations for real-life love.

Entertainment-esque love is obviously different than real life romances, but you can't help but wish for a cute relationship like the ones onscreen. A girl can dream, right?

4) When your search history looks a little bit like this..

..stop judging me.

5) When someone calls them "Chinese shows".

Korean, mom. They're Korean.

6) Daydreaming about your bias in broad daylight like..

*Intense butterfly feelings ensue*

7) Three words: Second. Lead. Syndrome.

As the ever-popular Urban Dictionary states it, SLS (Second Lead Syndrome) has to deal with wanting to change the script of a drama, when you know what's going to happen in the end. Some people writers just want to see the world burn.

8) Character deaths

Not going to include any pictures for this one because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but it happens! If we could only keep our favourite characters alive in the drama land forever, right?

9) When you make a drama reference in public and someone understands it.

An appropriate usage of finger guns, if I've seen one.

10) When people tell you that you should stop watching "too many dramas".

WAE?! = WHY?! Pretty self explanatory, right?

Although I haven't fallen into the abyss that is Korean dramas yet, I know what it's like to obsess over K-pop.. I feel the addiction coming along. Stay well, friends!