10 Superhuman Life Hacks

13 Life Hacks To Become A Superhuman

Because who doesn't want to learn new tips?

153
13 Life Hacks To Become A Superhuman
https://pixabay.com/en/superman-superhero-cape-costume-1016318/

Life can be hectic and you try your best to keep up with it all. Whether it is school, work, or friends, you've got your plate full with responsibilities. You're always working hard to earn money, and never stopping until you achieve your dreams. Wouldn't it be helpful if there was some way to make it easier? Well, the internet is looking out for you, my friend! Here's 13 Life Hacks for you because you deserve it.

1) Laundry Detergent too Expensive? Make your own at home!

Whether you want a cheaper alternative or you want to know the ingredients in your detergent, I got you covered.

Combine:

1 Cup of Washing Soda

1 Cup of Borax

1/2 - 1 Cup of Grated Bar Soap

Use about 1/4 cup per load

2) Write a "Thank You" note after an interview!

It is common for interviewees to send a "Thank You" note after an interview. Not only does it show that you are grateful in a professional manner, it helps you stand out from the crowd! Here is a basic outline you can use:

Dear ______:

Thank you for the opportunity to sit down with you to discuss (Insert Job Position). I think I will be a great fit at (Company Name), especially given my experience in ______. (optional reference to something you talked about in the interview) I look forward to hearing from you (if you feel like you nailed it: and working together in the future).

Sincerely,

(Your Name)

3) Need help with a math problem? Go to WolframAlpha

This free tool is full of help for many subjects including Engineering, Chemistry, and Elementary Math.

4) Need to write a research paper?  Use Google Scholar!

Instead of using Google.com, research your topic on Google Scholar for more relevant information.

5) It's a good idea to always be prepared on the road.

Items to keep in your car:

Change of Clothes

Duct Tape

Carpet Replacements (For tire traction if you ever get stuck)

Fire Extinguisher

First Aid/Emergency Kit

Money

Blankets and Hand Warmers

Raincoat/Umbrella

Brush/comb

6) Want to donate to charity but can't afford it? Check out FreeRice!

Freerice.com donates rice to the United Nations World Food Program every time you answer a question correctly on their website. You can adjust the category so you can study for an upcoming test, or just use this free resource as a way to stay sharp.

7) When buying gifts, you are buying for them, not yourself.

You like it so everyone must, right? Wrong. No matter how much you love that video game or perfume, it may not be their style, so stay focused and don't just buy it because you would want it.

8) Flying somewhere?

Buy your plane tickets in the middle of the week to save money. Tickets become more expensive on the weekend so the company makes more money on impulse vacation buys.

9) Don't know what to make for supper?

Don't let your fridge fool you into thinking you can't make anything! Enter what food you have into MyFridgeFood.com and BOOM, recipes you can make from your fridge!

10) Got a cough?

Try using pineapple juice instead of cough syrup! Pineapples are a natural alternative and they contain Bromelain, which can fight infections and eradicate bacteria.

11) Stuck zipper?

Try rubbing crayon on both sides of the zipper to loosen it up. It's also best if the crayon is the same color as the zipper!

12) Shrunk your favorite sweater?

You can fix this mistake easily by soaking the sweater in warm water and hair conditioner for a few minutes.

13) Having trouble falling asleep?

Blinking your eyes quickly for a minute can tire them and make it easier to fall asleep.