Summer 2019 is soon approaching… is your closet ready? 'Tis the season for the hottest trends that make styling effortless and fun! Don't keep wearing the same old basic white tee and jeans. Summer offers so many opportunities to style looks that can make you look like your best self. In the upcoming season, anything goes. It's finally acceptable to wear crop tops and shorts, but Summer offers the versatility to incorporate any layer or cut of your choice into an outfit. It's the best time to wear what makes you confident. The weather is so much more beautiful and so are your styling options. The time has finally come when you can slip into your favorite sundress or skirt. And you can't forget about the best part – it's sandals season! No more shoving your feet into sneakers and booties. Embrace the warmth of the sun and wear what makes you feel happy and free. It's officially time to show off and put together your best looks for the best season.
1. Floral Dresses
Opt for a square neck shift dress for an influencer-approved look. Any floral pattern will put you on-trend for the season and earn you tons of compliments for your effortless elegance.
2. Animal Print
Animal prints have been around since the Fall and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Embrace your inner wild child and rep your favorite print.
3. Satin Shirts
Satin tops are a super chic way to elevate an otherwise basic outfit.
4. Cutoff Jeans
These jeans will become a staple in your wardrobe if they aren't already. Not only are they flattering on anyone who wears them, they are super easy to style.
5. Backless Tops
For those days when it's too hot too put in effort, throw on a backless top for a stylish look that will keep you cool.
Lighter layers calls for lighter colors! Pastels have the added bonus of making your tan pop.
7. Patterned Pants
Fun pants seem to never go out of style. This trend has been around for a while now and continues to make an appearance in Summer fashion.
Crochet is the quintessential fabric for boho queens. Anything crochet works as an excellent layering piece, especially for bathing suits for a day on the beach.
9. Maxi Dresses
Maxi dresses are amazing because of their loose fit. Their style is an added bonus for their light fabric that helps your skin breathe in the hotter months.
10. Denim on Denim
Take inspiration from Gigi Hadid on a cool Summer night and layer your favorite denim jacket over a pair of jeans. Denim on denim always looks like it was a planned outfit, but in reality it's as easy as throwing two basics together!
- Why White Jeans Should Be Your Summer Wardrobe Staple ›
- How To Shop Your Own Closet For New Summer Looks ›
- denim skirt outfits for summer ›
- 5 Stores To Keep In Mind For Your Summer Outfits ›
- 6 Fashion-Forward Outfits For Summer Interns ›
- Trendy, Cute Summer Outfits for Women at Affordable Prices | Get ... ›
- The Latest Summer 2018 Fashion Trends & Outfit Ideas | Stitch Fix ... ›
- 10 Summer Outfits ! Summer Outfits with Shorts & Summer Outfit Ideas ›
- 11 Cute Summer Outfits You'll Want to Copy | Who What Wear ›
- Summer Outfits | Casual Summer Fashion - Missguided ›
- 399 Best Summer Style Outfit Ideas: Summer Style images | Stitch fix ... ›
- Summer Outfits for Women: Amazon.com ›
- Summer Outfits : Target ›