10 Stages Of College Move-In Day, As Told By SpongeBob SquarePants

I'm NOT ready.

85
Wikia

Its the day your parents have been dreading for months now: Move-in day.

This day is scary for the average parent because their little angel turns into a monster. Probably one of the most stressful day of your college career behind finals week. There is a lot to be done and a lot of eye rolling and yelling that come with it.

Here are the 10 stages of move-in day as told by Spongebob:

1. Excitement

You will feel excitement because it is a new school year which means more amazing memories and move in day is the official beginning of it all.

2. Stress

Once you realize how much unpacking you need to do and how much stuff you still need to buy, you will suddenly begin to feel very stressful.

3. Excitement again

Once you get to go shopping and see all the new shiny things you get to buy, you will feel that excitement again.

4. Panic

…Until you get to the cash register and realize you’re about to put your family in debt.

5. Attitude

Now you are at the point where you give everyone attitude because you are so annoyed. It’s probably best that everyone stays far away from you. (I pushed a lady in Walmart and screamed at

a small child).

6. Stress + Attitude

This is the most dangerous stage because not only are you stressed but now you have attitude. At this point you’re screaming at your parents to move while they are not even in your way.

7. Hangry

Since you have been unpacking all day you probably forgot to eat which makes you hangry. Just go eat a Snickers.

8. Cry

It’s been a rough day and you’re hungry, stressed and angry, just go cry in the corner. Its ok.

9. Relief

Once you have some food in you, and your new place is all finished you feel a sense of relief because the day is finally over

10. Nap time

It’s been a LONG day, go take a nap. You deserve it.