10 Songs To Add To Your Workout Playlist ASAP

Let's be honest with ourselves. We are not always feeling super motivated to go to the gym. Our days can be long, the mornings can feel early and we can just generally feel 'bleh'. I have discovered that having a killer workout can serve as motivation to get yourself on the gym ad to even potentially stay on that treadmill a little longer. I tend to like fast music for cardio and more intense music for weight training to help me zone in. Music can have a really significant impact on your mood, so it makes sense that your workouts will feel more enjoyable when your brain is releasing endorphins from the workout and from your music.

1. Truth Hurts- Lizzo 

The mix of sass and girl power in this song makes it a perfect song to do some cardio too.

2. 'Till I Collapse - Eminem 

This song is pretty good motivation and pretty intense - perfect for weight lifting.

3. Fergalicious -Fergie 

I mean it literally says "I be up in the gym just working on my fitness".

4. Year 3000 - The Jonas Brothers

Who doesn't love to bop to a classic throwback.

5.  Bodak Yellow -Cardio B 

This just always makes me feel like I can take on the world ( and my workout).

6.  Get Low - Ying Yang Twins 

This just reminds me of my middle school dances ...and hey dancing is a workout right?

7. You Give Love A Bad Name -Bon Jovi 

This song is 170-190 bpm ( perfect for running if that is what your into).

8. Lip Goss -Lil Mama 

For when you are feeling that glam workout

9. Good As Hell -Lizzo 

I know I have already mentioned her on this playlist but she's worth it. This is a hands down bop

10. Try a podcast. 

Podcasts are great for slower, longer term cardio. Find a podcast that is a similar length to the cardio you want to do and put it on. You'll get so into the podcast that it will make the workout go so much faster.