10 Signs You Found the Tina to Your Amy

10 Signs You Found the Tina to Your Amy

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have the cutest friendship, see if yours measures up!

90
10 Signs You Found the Tina to Your Amy
Glamour

1. When they give you the tough love you need to go in the right direction with your life

It is always good to have Tina there to support you by telling you to make better decisions in your life, weather it be boys, friends, or school.

2. When they know what is good for you...ALWAYS

Your Tina or Amy always knows when it is time for you to loosen up and have a good time!

3. When you can compete with each other, but know the love is there still

Whether it is grades, jobs, or boys, you always compete to be better, but you always have fun with it.

4. When you share clothes and always have them dress you so you don't look dumb

Everyone wants to rock the mom jeans.

5. When they force their interests on you without asking for them

It's alright Amy, you know Tina always has the best suggestions for you!

6. When you succeed together

Although competitive, you always root for the other, and are happy when you achieve together! Your goal is to get stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame the same year.

7. When you promote feminism together

No matter what, the number one thing is to preach to those that do not get it #girlpower

8. When you both pretend you can dance together

No matter where or when you will break out and dance because you have your best friend with you.

9. When you drink together

There is no one better to drink with, it is always bound to be a good time.

10. When you are always excited to see them, even if it has been only a day

Your Tina or Amy is imperative to your life and it is never fun to be apart, you strive when you are together and prefer it that way.

Special shout out to my friend Cesca, my Tina, she inspired this article and helped me with some of the signs!