10 Secret Santa Gifts Any Girl Would Love

What are some things on every girl's wish list?

So we get added to a secret santa group and we are given a budget and the ability to ask for anything we want. But what do we want? Trying to think of things that I want for secret santa is probably the most difficult thing ever. Here are some things that most girls would want for secret santa, including yourself!

1. Fuzzy Socks

Every girl loves fuzzy socks, no questions asked. Get her a pair or two of fuzzy socks and she will be so happy. They are universal and on almost every girl's Secret Santa list. Not to mention, they are affordable and will definitely fit in your budget.

2. Eyeshadow Palettes or Highlight

There are so many good quality eyeshadow palettes that are less than $20 from Colourpop that she will absolutely love. There are many that you can find at the drugstore as well, from brands such as NYX or e.l.f., that are very pigmented and versatile. Any girl will appreciate getting a quality highlighter as well. Some good ones are: Wet n Wild Mega Glo Highlighting Powder and e.l.f. Baked Highlight.

3. Lipsticks

A girl can never have too many lipsticks, especially matte liquid lipsticks. Some good shades that she would appreciate include: mauve, red, plum, dark burgundy, dark magenta, nude. These shades are so versatile and will definitely make her happy. Some good matte lipstick brands under a budget include: Wet n Wild Catsuit, NYX soft matte lip cream, and Colourpop.

4. Dainty Rings

Girls love to wear rings, especially dainty ones. You can find packs of these at any women's apparel and accessories store. Just a couple of rings with small gems, flower patterns, intricate designs, or just plain simple bands will do the trick. The best ones are the silver and gold colored ones. Also, make sure to find out her ring size beforehand so that the dainty rings actually fit her fingers!

5. Chocolate

Chocolate is always a great addition to a gift. Usually chocolate is not the only thing you would give someone as a Secret Santa gift, but adding some good chocolate bars along with the main gift is definitely appreciated. Toblerone and Hershey bars, as well as Lindt chocolate truffles are perfect for this.

6. Perfume/Body Mist

A girl always needs her yummy scented perfumes and body sprays. Any body mist from Bath and Body Works is perfect, especially the travel sized ones because every girl considers it an essential. Some perfumes from Victoria Secret also smell really nice and the person you are giving it to for Secret Santa is sure to love it.

7. Scarf or Hat

Since Secret Santa gifts are exchanged in the winter, scarves, and hats are often at the top of the list for girls. Any cute infinity scarf or knit beanie will not only keep a girl warm, but also act as a cute accessory in the winter time. It would be a perfect Secret Santa gift, and the beanies and scarves are very affordable.

8. Cute Tops

A girl will always appreciate getting more clothes. There are so many different kinds of shirts that a girl would want, including: a blouse, a chiffon shirt, loose t-shirt, cute crop top, etc. Based on her usual wardrobe choices, you can find a shirt that fits her style and give that to her as a gift. If she likes to go out a lot, get her one or more crop tops. If she wears simple clothes, get her a loose, comfy t-shirt.

9. Face Masks

Skincare is so important: everyone wants smooth skin! A face mask is a perfect gift because chances are she probably was going to buy a skincare product anyway. Getting it for her as a gift will make her happy and save her from having to go find one. Any charcoal, peel-off, clay, or hydrating face masks will be a great Secret Santa gift.

10. Earrings

Get her a pair of earrings! Make sure to know whether she would like to wear any dangly earrings before buying them. If she usually wear studs (and has multiple ear piercings) and likes to wear dangly, fancy earrings to a party, getting her a set of earrings might be your best option. Stores like Forever 21 have sets of earrings that include a couple pairs of different stud earrings, and some dangly (or hoop) earrings that would be perfect. Or you can get her one or the other: either a pair of very fancy dangly earrings, or a pair of very nice stud earrings.

With this list of generic yet amazing gifts to give for secret Santa, you won't have any trouble trying to find a gift for a friend or even think of gifts you might want for yourself.