10 Restaurants Offering Quarantine Delivery Service That Need Your Support In Atlanta, GA

It's no surprise that the pandemic has had an extreme effect on billions of lives around the world.

134

Whether COVID-19's effect is from that concert you've been excited to attend since early 2019 being canceled or having an emotional separation from friends and family, everyone's been affected in one way or another. A large group that is greatly being impacted during these difficult times is small business owners.

With everyone staying home, it's difficult for them to continue functioning in these unique circumstances, making them in grave danger of closing down. It's so important now more than ever to support small business owners who may be struggling to stay afloat this economic wave. That's why listed below I have 10 local restaurants around the Metro Atlanta area that can have your food delivered straight to you! You'll be receiving delicious food, boosting the economy, and helping families receive a steady income all in one go!

1. Fagan's Biscuit Barn

The outside view of Fagan's Biscuit Barn.

Photo taken from their Facebook: @fagansbiscuitbarn

Facebook User: @fagansbiscuitbarn

Fagan's Biscuit Barn makes the perfect food to enjoy if you are craving classic, Southern-style cooking. Dating back to its opening in the early 1900s, at Fagan's Biscuit Barn you are guaranteed authentic Southern-style cooking from traditional recipes even your grandmother couldn't recreate!

2. Bai Tong Thai

A variety of dishes served at Bai Tong Thai.

Photo taken from their Facebook: @BaigTongThai

Facebook User: @BaigTongThai

Bai Tong Thai offers an incredible assortment of food. From their classic take on Pad Thai, to its endless flavors of curry, ranging all the way to a simple grilled chicken salad, it can be assured that Bai Tong Thai has the food to fulfill your dietary (and gustatory) needs.

3. Negril Village

The interior of Negril Village of Atlanta.

Photo taken from their website: https://negrilvillageatl.com

Facebook User: @NegrilVillageAtlanta

Negril Village of Atlanta is stunning with its "colonial Caribbean aesthetic" as they call it. With its incredibly rich and genuine food, along with its stylish and exotic interior, you won't even need to take a pricy trip to feel like you've visited the Caribbean!

4. Rumi's Kitchen

Outside dining at Rumi's Kitchen.

Photo taken from their website: https://www.rumiskitchen.com

Facebook User: @RumisKitchenAtlanta

Rumi's Kitchen allows for an elegant take on Persian food while still promising to remain "true to its Persian origins". While it may be a little pricy, the quality and delectability of the food will not have you questioning the money spent.

5. Chopsticks China Bistro

The interior of Chopsticks China Bistro.

Photo taken from their Facebook: @ChopsticksChinaBistro

Facebook User: @ChopsticksChinaBistro

If you are having a stomach for Chinese food and want a quick and delicious option, Chopstick China Bistro is a hefty option. They offer a crazy variety of delectable and quality food at a surprising low price. With its versatility, you can get almost any modern Chinese dish at any time of day.

6. Cafe Bahar Biryani

One of the many dishes served at Cafe Bahar Biryani.

Photo taken from their Facebook: @CafeBaharBiryani

Facebook User: @CafeBaharBiryani

With its soft lighting, decorative furniture, and architecture, you won't know the difference between visiting an Indian restaurant or the country itself at Cafe Bahar Biryani! Here you can get a large assortment of options including many seafood dishes, vegetarian options, and a kids meal for the picky eaters, all for a very good price.

7. Fritti

One of the many pizzas served at Fritti.

Photo taken from their Facebook: @Fritti

Facebook User: @Fritti

You can never go wrong with Italian food. Over the past century, Italian food has become a large staple in the American diet. From a child's birthday party to spending a romantic night with your significant other, Fritti will have the right food for the occasion. With its extensive options of pizzas, pasta, and salads, you'll really feel the love and attention put into their food.

8. Calle Latina

Outside dining at Calle Latina.

Photo taken from their Facebook: @CalleLatina

Facebook User: @CalleLatina

Calle Latina has all of the Latin inspired food one could ask for. From seafood to the classic quesadilla, Calle Latina offers a traditional taste of what Latin American food is all about. Its outdoor dining option includes live Latin music and traditional overhead decorations that take you away from the stressful bustling of the city.

9. Eight Sushi Lounge

One of the many dishes served at Eight Sushi Lounge.

Photo taken from their Facebook: @EightSushiLounge

Facebook User: @EightSushiLounge

At Eight Sushi Lounge, they bring Japan to you! You can observe the Shokunin preparing your food while marveling at the architectural setting. With their guaranteed fresh ingredients, extensive options, and low prices, Eight Sushi Lounge will not disappoint any sushi lover!

10. Mediterranean Bakery

One of the many dishes served at Mediterranean Bakery.

Photo taken from their Facebook: @MediterraneanBakeryandSandwich

Facebook User: @MediterraneanBakeryandSandwich

The name couldn't make it any more obvious! Mediterranean Bakery offers authentic Mediterranean food more focused in the Lebanese region. With their intriguing menu, fresh ingredients, and friendly service, you'll find yourself revisiting this cafe more often than you'd expect!