10 Reasons Chip And Joanna Gaines Should Be In The White House

Let's start with all the livestock that would live there ...

111
HGTV

In a world of stress and political protests, we can all start to get bummed out. That is why I decided to write why my favorite couple on TV should be in the White House. They started from nothing and became expert business partners. They know how to save money and how to get the most bang for your buck. They are honest and have the best intentions for everyone they work with. Joanna had Chip now have an adorable empire called Magnolia. Every woman wants to be Joanna and every woman wants to buy everything Joanna.

1. They are experts at solving problems.

Any project the Gaines are given they tackle it with the best of their ability. Throughout their renovations, they are always looking for ways to save money.

2. Ship lap would be all over the White House.

Let's be real, if the Gaines had that much footage to lay down ship lap they would be very happy. Ship Lap everything! Also, think of all the space and millions of rooms that Joanna could remodel!

3. Who wouldn't want these faces on a postage stamp?

This Texas couple is absolutely adorable. Just looking at their shining faces makes you happy and see that they truly are a fantastic couple.

4. They can revamp any item to make it look new.

I’m guessing the old house has lots of antiques which are Joanna's favorite. You can probably picture here running around that massive house coming up with ideas of how she could DIY everything.

5. Campaigning rallies would be super fun.

Rallies might include saying like:

"How far can I stick this nail up my nose?”-Chip

6. Presidential speeches would be like

“I love you , man boobs and all.” –Joanna

"Only my wife could pull off the bee suit. She looks like a freakin' supermodel."- Chip

“ I saw a cartoon silhouette of you and thought, dang she's good looking, I would date that silhouette that I just drew on the wall in a 1980’s living room.” –Chip

Chip- “why cant anyone just take the easy one like lets just paint the bathroom wall.”

Joanna- "Well its your fault you showed them the house.”

Chip- “I know it was stupid.”

7. Livestock would make their way into the White House.

It’s not a secret that the Gaines love animals. They have cows, goats and chickens. Farm fresh eggs are a must have. Chip would definitely have someone do something about the fact that there are no large animals there.

8. Cutest couple in America award goes to...

They. Are. Adorable. Their story is fantastic and one that people should admire. They work together as a team and have a great work ethic.

9. Bring southern hospitality to the rest of the world.

The world would just be a nicer place. Everyone would say hi to each other and people would help each other more.

10. Silos would decorate the White House

Joanna and Chip would not move into the white house without their silos! You can take someone out of Texas but can't take the Texas out of someone!

11. With a loving first family like the Gaineses, the nation would be in good hands.