10 Reasons To Be SO Ready For Fall

10 Reasons To Be SO Ready For Fall

"And all at once, summer collapsed into fall" - Oscar Wilde

117
10 Reasons To Be SO Ready For Fall
The Blue Rose / Instagram

As an East Coaster, the change of the seasons is just one of the many reasons why I love living here. Summer is great, but fall is my favorite season of them all. There is just so much to enjoy about that time of year, and we're getting closer and closer. Here are 10 reasons why fall is the best season!

1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are a Fall essential. The taste, the smell, the feeling you get when you take the sip of your first PSL of the season. To be honest, if you don't like PSL's then we can't be friends. Need I say more?

2. Bonfires

Bonfires should be on everyone's fall to-do list. This is the perfect way to spend time with your friends over a nice cup of hot chocolate...or wine for those 21 and over. Bonfires are a way to bring everyone together and even can make smores if you want.

3. Hoodies

Hoodies are my favorite part of fall. I wear hoodies all year round, but in the Fall no one can laugh at me because it's cooler outside, I have an excuse. This fall, pull out your favorite sports team hoodie, and wear it with pride.

4. Halloween

"Halloween is the one time of year when a girl can dress like a total S*** and none of the other girls can say anything about it," monologues Cady Heron from "Mean Girls".

Seriously though, Halloween is an exciting holiday because you're able to let loose and pretend to be someone else for a day. There's so much to do during Halloween, from haunted houses, parties, pumpkin carving and the list goes on.

5. Pumpkin Patches

Let me just say this: you are never too old to go to a pumpkin patch. From the fresh apple cider, hay rides to picking out your own pumpkin to carve at home. Even though I suck at carving, Pumpkin Patches are a fall tradition for me, and I can't wait to go again this year.

6. October 3rd

"On October third he asked me what day it was," another "Mean Girls" gem from Cady Heron. Every true "Mean Girls" fan loves this day because it gives us an excuse to watch the film again and recite all the lines we all know by heart.

7. Fall Decorations

My mom is one of those moms who decorates for every holiday and occasion. That's one of many things I love about her. Fall is my favorite, though, from the fall knick knacks, the fall candles and scenery, to the leave shaped place mats. Fall decorations are the essential way to truly get in the spirit of the season.

8. Changing Leave Colors

We probably all hate raking the leaves that fall off of our trees in the fall, but you have to admit that the changing colors are just radiant. I love walking down the street and seeing the orange and red leaves fall to the ground, it's just beautiful and really captures the essence of why we love Fall.

9. You Can Be Fashionable Again

Let's be honest, summertime is the worst time for fashion because it's extremely hot, I love fall fashion and dressing nice for the colder weather. Fall Is the perfect time to wear all your stylish outfits without worrying about sweating to death. Start going through your closets ladies and gents, fall fashion is almost here.

10. Thanksgiving

Enough said. Anyone who loves food gets excited when it comes to the Thanksgiving holiday. Seeing family members that we may not like isn't always the best, but the food is always lit. From the turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy to the pumpkin pie, I can taste Thanksgiving dinner already.

Fall signifies the change from summer to winter, which means that it offers a wave of change for everything and everyone. Take this time to try something new and enjoy yourself. There's no time like the present and fall is the best time of all.

Happy fall!