So you’ve considered hiring a virtual assistant for your blog or online business, but you aren’t sure if you actually should. It can be scary handing over your precious baby to some random person on the internet. But in reality, it shouldn’t be a scary thing at all. It should be exciting!

Hiring a virtual assistant can take away a lot of your stress and free up some of your time. I’ve compiled a list of 10 reasons why you should hire a virtual assistant… like right now!

1. More time for you

Hiring a virtual assistant to help you run parts of your business frees up time for yourself. No more late nights, cramming to get all of your social media posts scheduled. The virtual assistant has you covered.

2. Your information is safe

I know it can be scary giving out your personal information, but there is ALWAYS a confidentiality agreement in the contract terms. Your information is completely safe. There are even options, such as LastPass, that allow the VA to login to your sites without ever seeing your username and password.

3. Get rid of the headaches

The most time-consuming task is figuring out how to do something that you have no clue where to even start. No more endless YouTube tutorials and no more headaches because your virtual assistant can do it for you!

4. They know what they are doing

Virtual assistants can specialize in anything from admin work, to website design, to marketing tasks. If they say they specialize in it, chances are they have done it 100 times.

5. Save money

You can eliminate the overhead costs of hiring an employee because virtual assistants work as independent contractors. This means that you don’t pay for insurance, vacation days, etc.

6. They can help you grow

Virtual assistants free up your time, which means you have more time to make the business grow. If they specialize in marketing, like I do, they can help you grow your following, email lists and more. Larger following = more customers, which equals more money!

7. Keep your sanity

You read that right. Everyone needs a break now and then. Especially those running their own business or blog. Stress is not good for your health. Hiring a VA can help you keep your sanity because they take off some of the work load.

8. No wait time, no training

Need a virtual assistant today? You can find one, hire one, and have them start working all in one day. Since they specialize in certain areas as I mentioned before, you won’t have to worry about wasting your time training them either.

9. Get your life back

Hiring a virtual assistant frees up your time. This means more time for your family and friends, more time for hobbies and more time to just relax!

10. They know what it’s like

Virtual assistants are business owners just like you! This means they know what it takes to have a successful business. They know how stressful it can be. It’s nice to have someone you can relate to when it comes to running your own online business.