10 Reasons Bill Nye Is Still The GOAT

10 Reasons Bill Nye Is Still The GOAT

He defined a generation of American students, and now he's on Netflix!
307

Bill Nye the Science Guy will always be remembered as one of the greatest things about elementary school, and now, as some of you may or may not know, HE IS ON NETFLIX. Along with Bill's new show "BIll Nye Saves the World", the complete first season of Disney's "Bill Nye the Science Guy" is now on Netflix. To commemorate this groundbreaking news, I've created a quick list of #10 reasons why Bill Nye the Science Guy was basically the best thing about the American childhood and the American experience in general.

1. THE THEME SONG

If you just have to hear it, click here.

2. This part of the theme song in particular

3. Actual science

4. No matter what kind of day you were having, it automatically made you happy to be at school - or, at least, happier...

5. This gif

6. The fact that watching Bill got us out of doing something much more boring in class

7. This quote

8. That "Bill Nye the Science Guy" spawned Bill's new show "Bill Nye Saves the World"

9. That Bill is still psyched about science

10. The undying love every millennial student has for Bill

Thanks for all you've done, Bill Nye; you've truly defined a generation of American students.