Fans have been emotional and up to their knees in theories after the new "The Last Jedi" trailer was released April 14. The trailer, while only two minutes long, has already been interpreted and has us all counting down the days until December 15. Looks like it's gonna be a holly jolly Jedi Christmas this year. Here are ten reactions all us die-hards had watching the new trailer.
1. Waking up and looking at your phone to see, "New: The last Jedi Trailer!"
2. Boom! Rey is breathing really hard and looking distressed and it is totally relatable... Breathe? Are you serious Luke? You expect us to breathe when we have been waiting for this moment for months? Where have you been? Do you know what happened to your pal Han? Huh?
3. Oh! Cue the Jedi Theme and the millions of goosebumps that pop up whenever it comes on. Wait-Is Luke training Rey? It looks like she is learning to use the force and manipulating objects like the pebbles! Is he gonna get on her back like Yoda did to him?
4. Rey is saying she can sense darkness... Did you hear the Darth Vader breathing and Obi-Wan Kenobi saying, "Seduced by the Dark Side," in the back as they zoom in on Kylo Ren's smashed helmet? Is that some foreshadowing? There is a mention of balance, which is long overdue!
5. Oh no, Fin is still in a coma. Rey needs you Fin, time to rise and shine! We also could use a little bit of your comedic relief!
6. Woah, what is that red stuff that the Resistance fighters in the Skimmers (the ships) are releasing? Is this a battle we are seeing? GO RESISTANCE!
7. BB-8 AND POE ARE BACK TOGETHER AND ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE GALAXY BUT THEY ALSO APPEAR TO BE IN A SHIP THAT IS UNDER ATTACK! RUN! WE ALL LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!
8. There's the jerk that killed Han Solo... Kylo Ren... OR SHOULD I SAY BEN SOLO. Lookin good even with a scar Kylo but you're a hot mess and it doesn't look like much has changed with you. (Internally screaming at how awesome you look though)
9. Oh no... There's Luke and R2-D2 looking despaired with what is probably dead young Jedi surrounding them in the flashback that gives us answers to what Kylo did and all that went wrong to cause Luke to go into hiding.
10. "It's time for the Jedi... to end." Excuse me, Luke? What was that? I hope that's just your gloomy attitude talking and not the truth.
December here we come, lets get our "Star Wars" themed Christmas tree's ready and dust off our Princess Leia buns and our lightsabers, because this is gonna be a wild ride.
(Not really, it's gonna be amazing!)