10 Quotes To Live By

These quotes are so very important. They are very motivational. They can help through the most important and hardest times of your life. Quotes are a very important thing to always refer to because they can inspire you in your daily life. Quotes are important because most people these days use them as their motivation. They can help you reflect and conquer life decisions. When times get hard they are great to remind you to keep going. These quotes have helped me so much through life, so I know they can impact someone else's.

If your goals don't scare you, they aren't big enough.

Dream

pixabay

"A smile is the best makeup a girl could wear." -Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

pixabay

"The best is yet to come." -Frank Sinatra

Mountains

pixabay

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

lips

pixabay

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." -Og Mandino

quote

pixabay

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." -Walt Disney

Disney World

personal photo

She is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future -Proverbs 31:25

Always laughing with friends

personal photo

"No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else." -P.T. Barnum

Be You

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." -Vivian Greene

Storm

pixabay

"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." -Rocky Balboa

Boxing

pixabay