10 Podcasts To Fuel Your Inner Girl Boss

Podcasts about finding your inner girl boss? 2019 Mood.

588

1. The Goal Digger

Hosted by Duluth, Minnesota native, Jenna Kutcher presents a live-workshop style business podcast that helps to redefine success and chase bolder dreams. She shares a lot about how to manage successful email lists, how to batch work, how to effectively pitch yourself. She hosts amazing, inspiring guests like Kaitlyn Bristowe from The Bachelorette, Melissa Ambrosini, and Nastia Liukin! Not to mention, she just had a baby girl in December, the cutest Conley Kate.

2. The Skinny Confidential Him & Her

Hosts, Lauryn Evarts and Michael Bostick are the ultimate power couple and entrepreneurs. Lauryn started her blog, The Skinny Confidential, due to her passions for beauty, wellness, and advice. She quickly grew her personal brand and went on to create a book, a podcast with 16 million downloads, and a BODY GUIDE monthly subscriotion service that includes new workouts and meal plans. On the podcast, Lauryn and Michael host world renowned guests like Ed Mylett, Jillian Michaels, and Michele Promaulayko, Editor-in-Chief of Cosmopolitan.

3. Being Boss

A podcast for creative entrepreneurs, freelancers, and side-hustlers, seeking to quit your day job or have been your own boss for a while now. Hosted by Emily Thompson and Kathleen Shannon dive into habits, routines, strategy, systems and processes to help you make money doing what you love.

4. She Did It Her Way

Offering a women's perspective on starting or growing a company, She Did It Her Way hosts a successful female entrepreneur who shares the ups and downs of their journeys. Host Amanda Boleyn strives to help more women success and break into the entrepreneurial world.

5. Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert

Author of Eat, Pray, Love, Elizabeth Gilbert hosts the podcast, Magic Lessons. This podcast aims to inspire and aid artists to overcome their fears and create more joyfully. She has topics about facing failure, questioning your next step, and how to access your joy. These episodes tend to be shorter, perfect to listen to while walking on the treadmill.

6. Women, Work, Worth

A podcast created for any woman wanting to navigate her life with intention and meaning, this one is a college girl staple. Featuring episodes on finding your tribe, prioritizing your time, and taking control of your happiness, creators Mavenly+ Co tackle important topics in an honest way to truly inspire the listener.

7. The Melissa Ambroisini Show

Bestselling author of 'Mastering Your Mean Girl' and 'Open Wide' Melissa Ambrosini makes it her mission to inspire the listener to create the most healthy, exciting, and meaningful life possible. This podcast features topics about upgrading your beliefs, the truth about depression, managing schedules, and eradicating expectations. Melissa is known for her positive and uplifting attitude, and has episodes ranging from 4 minute morning motivations to 2 hour journeys on evaluating your life.

8.RISE Podcast with Rachel Hollis

Have you ever heard of the book, Girl Wash Your Face? Well surprise, the author has a girl boss podcast named RISE all about having bold conversations with business powerhouses that provide real like takeaways. The topics of these episodes range from facing the lies you tell yourself everyday, the science of hunger and body love, and how to turn your hobbies into a career. She is bubbly and happy and shares her own insight on how she created her life.

9. Style Your Mind

I stumbled across Style Your Mind only recently and have fallen in love with the tips and tricks this podcast provides. Cara Alwill Leyba, delivers short podcasts to listen to when you need a pick me up or are feeling unmotivated. One of my favorite episodes is called How To Style Your Mind for Success but has other episodes about mental health, sabotaging yourself and how to cure a hangover (bless)

10. Happier with Gretchen Rubin

#1 Bestselling author of the Happiness Project and Better Than Before, Gretchen Rubin want you to be HAPPIER. Cohosted by her younger sister, Elizabeth Craft, Happier podcast inspires people all over the world to do something scary, dressing for success, and tackling a Power Day.