10 Places Your Last $10 Went

10 Places Your Last $10 Went

I swear I didn't spend any money this week...
127

College seems to be a never ending cycle of spending the last $10 you thought you had. Every week starts the same: "I am saving money this week!" Then it starts...$5 here, $5 there. If you find yourself wondering where all of your money went at the end of the week, check this list...

1. New candle.

Your room has to be smelling it's best, right?

2. Chipotle bowl.

You were planning on only spending the regular $6.99. You were going to hold strong this time. But, all the employee had to say was, "would you like chips and guac with that?" Boom. You were sold.

3. Seasonal decorations.

Somehow spending $10 at the dollar section in Target doesn't make you feel bad.

4. New phone charger.

I am convinced that phone chargers know the worst time to break.

5. Bar cover.

You're down to the last $10 in cash you have for the weekend........but you gotta do what you gotta do.

6. Gas.

Does anyone else put $10 of gas in at a time?

7. Starbucks.

The new Peppermint Mocha is out, and you HAVE to get it. Why not get a chocolate chip croissant to go with it?

8. Study Guide.

$10 for a study guide seems absurd, but at this point you need a 130% on the final to pass, so you would give your left arm for this study guide.

9. Venmo.

Venmo sends you a notification. You totally forgot to pay back Danielle for that Bento box she brought you.

10. BLT Dip.

At the end of a rough week, what else can cheer you up like Madison Social's BLT Dip? The answer is nothing.