10 Places You Must Try In Fort Collins

10 Places You Must Try In Fort Collins

Eat food and eat a lot of it.
86

Small town Fort Collins is filled with tons of places for great food--whether that be breakfast, lunch, or a midnight snack. Although I haven't had enough opportunities (or cash) to try out everything in FoCo (so I know I must be missing a lot!), here are a few must-try restaurants to start.

1)Stuft

You will be stuffed after eating at this burger bar. Make your own burger, get a shake, and sit down to watch a game. Stuft is the place to be before a big game or where you have to try if you are craving a big, juicy burger.

2)Cheba Hut

Toasted subs, salads, and the munchies (I'm not kidding!). Cheba Hut gives you a variety of options to stop in for lunch or dinner, and at a fair price as well. You might just go in for the Munchies Menu alone.

3)Snooze

People rave about Snooze across the country, trust me I hear it all the time. "You live in Fort Collins? Have you been to Snooze?!" I have to say Snooze is the best breakfast place of all time and you'll have a hard time finding someone who says otherwise.

4)Big City Burrito

I won't lie--either you like it or you don't. You can spot the green awning a mile away. But the name says it all if you are looking for a burrito or tortilla to get you through the day.

5)Fuzzy's

Based on the name alone, Fuzzy's Taco Shop makes you smile. It is the place to get your taco-fill and won't break your bank (thank god!). Forget about Taco Bell, Fuzzy's is where you want to be.

6)Walrus Ice Cream

This is the Fort Collins ice cream shop and it's almost 30 years old. Walrus Ice Cream is the cutest little shop, with the best ice cream, and its just where you go. Of course there are other options, but if you know about Walrus, thats all you need.

7)Coopersmith's Pub & Brewing

If you are looking for a hearty burger and some beer, this is the place to go. For those under the age of 21, I strongly recommend the cream soda (and don't worry it's supposed to be red!).

8)Alleycat Coffee House

As it happened, I was at Alleycat more times throughout the night than I was during the day. This hipster, 24-hour coffee shop is great to get some studying done, warm up on a cold winter day, or just relax between classes. It's not too far of a walk off the Oval, so if you have some time definitely try it out. The coffee is delicious!

9)Mo Jeaux's Bar and Grill

Mo Jeaux's is beer and burgers (but what place isn't in Fort Collins?). It gets crazy for big games, has pool tables available, and gives you a quality meal with it. There's southern BBQ and Cajun dishes, not to mention an amazing atmosphere you find yourself in.

10)The Yeti Bar and Grill

The Yeti was awesome for my family and I. Although, I wasn't there for the night-life, rumor has it that its pretty awesome at the bar. I loved the appetizers for sure and my meal as well. There is even a yeti inside!