10 Pinterest Recipes: Tried and Tasted Reviews

Ever wonder about some of the Pinterest recipes you see?

50
Instagram

Pinterest recipes sometimes seem strange, and some seem amazing. We "pin" tons of recipes and if you're anything like me, you neglect to try most of them. However, I have at times found the motivation to try some of them, and I'm here to give you my honest opinion on some of them. Hope you enjoy!

1. Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders

9/10: These we're delicious and easier to make than I thought they would be! I paired these with string beans and mashed potatoes and it made for an amazing meal. They have just enough crispiness even though they're only made in the oven and pack a lot of flavor.

2. Chicken Tortellini Soup

10/10: You CANNOT go wrong with Chicken Tortellini Soup, you won't want to eat regular chicken noodle soup once you have had this. I have customized this recipe because I have made it many times, and found it's easier to chop up chicken and let it boil in the chicken broth, than use rotisserie chicken. I also put probably six times the amount of garlic but that's because I have lots of love for garlic.

3. Dump & Bake Chicken Caprese Pasta

5/10: This recipe is just too simple for me. It ended up just being pasta and tomatoes logged in a thick clump of cheese, which if you like cheese like me, might be okay, but it's not the most appetizing looking thing as leftovers/ meal prep.

4. Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Casserole

7/10: This recipe packs a lot of great flavor and is easy to throw together. However, I've made it a few times and always struggled to get the rice to be cooked perfectly. Definitely something good to make for leftovers or meal prep as well though!

5. Roasted Corn Chicken Orzo Salad with Garlic Lime Vinaigrette

9/10: This recipe turned out even better than I had expected, it is delicious and healthy! It does take a bit of work but it's totally worth it. However, its one downfall is that the vinaigrette takes away a lot of the flavor so I didn't end up using much or any at all and kept it on the side.

6. Southwest Tortellini Pasta Salad

6/10: This was a recipe I was really excited about because I love tortellini, however I am not fond of raw tomatoes or raw peppers and I found myself dodging everything except the tortellini and avocado.

7. Chicken Burrito Meal Prep Bowls

7/10: I customized what I wanted to have in this. What I found challenging was some of the items I had to package separately because I wanted to be able to heat up the chicken and rice but not the cilantro and sour cream, etc.

8. Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Bowls

7/10: This dish is more for the Instagram or Snapchat bragging rights, it is good, but kind of a waste of pineapple, and thigh meat kind of grosses me out. Definitely worth making at least once though!

9. Chicken Enchilada Mac & Cheese

8/10: Delicious flavor and very filling, but could use some tweaking on types of cheeses used!

10. Pan Fried Chinese Dumplings

8/10: These are delicious, but it can prove to be a challenge getting the dumpling wrappers and it is relatively time consuming.

So there you have it, these are some of the wonderful recipes I have found on Pinterest and I highly reccomend you all try them for yourself. P.S. Sorry for my chicken obssesion, I don't eat much red meat or fish.