10 People to Never Travel With

10 People to Never Travel With

​I've seen the movies.
Taylor
Taylor
49

I've seen the movies, and I am not traveling with the following individuals ever.

1. Tom Hanks

Captain Phillips, Sully, Apollo 13, Castaway, Polar Express

Travel with this guy and you will make it out alive, but not before being held hostage, having your vehicle overcome by icy water, and being stranded.

2. Harry Potter

Chosen one or not, I could get killed by Death Eaters, the Dark Lord, or any of the other unfortunate events that follow Mr. Potter.

3. The mom in Home Alone

Seriously, twice?

4. Liam Neeson

A Million Ways to Die in the West, Taken, Les Misérables, Ponyo, Non-Stop

You will be kidnapped, there will be drama, and he will probably expect a "thank you."

5. The Baudelaire Children

In honor of A Series of Unfortunate Events being released on Netflix, traveling with Sunny, Violet, and Klaus Baudelaire are explicitly known to be a terrible and unfortunate time. There will be death. There will be fire.

6. Jim Carrey

Mr. Popper’s Penguins, Yes Man, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Bruce Almighty, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Truman Show, Liar Liar, The Mask, Dumb and Dumber, Ace Ventura

This reckless individual harbored penguins, cannot say no, played Count Olaf, caused a flood, stole Christmas, and played around with ancient artifacts. No, thank you.

7. Shailene Woodley

Divergent series, The Fault in Our Stars

I have seen Tris in Divergent and she is continuously subject to physical and emotional feats which I have no inclination to be a part of. If I am her friend or family member, my life is in jeopardy. I am not emotionally ready to partake in her life in The Fault in Our Stars.

8. Chloë Grace Mortez

If I Stay, Carrie

I do not want to go to the same school as Carrie. I do not want any part of the If I Stay storyline either.

9. Katniss Everdeen

Hunger Games

Love triangles, killer arenas, nightlock, arrows, dresses on fire, capital strikes - nope.

10. Claire Danes

Les Misérables, Romeo + Juliet, Homeland

Miserable, dead, crazy and dangerous.