7 Ways To Dress Up As Paris Hilton On Halloween

7 Ways Girls Who Still Stan Paris Hilton In 2019 Can Honor Her On Halloween

Why not dress up as the Y2K fashion Queen herself?

1336

The 2000s aesthetic is something that can be seen in a controversial light these days. It's hard to love low-rise jeans and trucker hats, but what's the harm in paying homage to the glory days of 'The Simple Life' and Britney Spears' sophomore album blaring on the radio? Whether you're a self-titled 2000s queen like me, or you simply want to parody the decade for one night, Paris Hilton is the best source material for outfit inspiration.

1. A Velour Track Pants Moment

Please note how absolutely priceless this image is. The flip phone clipped to the track pants is an obvious necessity from the get-go, with the high necked fitted Von Dutch baby tee just screaming to be worn once again.

2. The Smokey Eye

The blue low rise pants totally take this outfit from drab to fab! Platform shoes are a staple for many Y2K looks, as are smokey and blended out makeup looks with a touch of lipgloss.

3. Trucker Hats

Seen many times on The Simple Life, Paris and Nicole proudly paraded around in these iconic Von Dutch hats. These are definitely a bold choice and would be easily recognizable on Halloween. The sunglasses are the finishing touch to a totally 2000s outfit!

4. Frosted Makeup

The fuzzy coat, the camisole, and the sleekly straightened hair tied together result in a subtle throwback look. If you wear frosted eyeshadow with a darker lip color, you're sure to make a more toned down but girly statement.

5. Animal Print

Nothing says the early 2000s more than animal print, especially this zebra print dress! Not only is the print of the dress notorious, but the halter style coupled with the fun bangle and the heels prove to be an awesome retro look, perfect for Halloween!

6. Just About Anything Juicy Couture 

Lots and lots of pink is required to earn your bragging rights as the boss of 2000s fashion, which can be said of Paris Hilton! The "J" zipper got you brownie points in 2005, so why can't we continue that system now?

7. Low-Rise Jeans

From the bedazzled belt to the thin-strapped top, this look is essential! The look of the low-rise jeans is outdated to many people, but can be part of a fun Halloween costume if you're down to get out of your comfort zone just for one night!