10 Non-Coffee Holiday Season Drinks To Shake It Up

Tis the season to drink up!
59

Tis the Season to be caffeinated. Finals suck. We all know it. But after the stress of the semester, you'll be able to sleep in and not have to rely on coffee to function. There are so many holiday drink options that do not revolve around Carmel Brûlée lattes and peppermint mochas, although an eggnog latte sounds bomb right about now. Take time to enjoy the Holiday Season without the bitter resemblance of a sub par semester (aka coffee).

1. Eggnog

This milk, cream, sugar, and eggs are the main components of a wonderful "milk punch" whatever that is. Added cinnamon and nutmeg are the key ingredients that make this drink hum Silent Night.

2. Cranberry Sprite

Thank you Coca-Cola for this fantastic product

3. Apple Cider

Applicious. Continue this holiday drink throughout the holidays!

4. Jagermeister

Jagermeister sounds a lot like Heat Miser so why not?

5. Various Hot Chocolates

We in love with da COCO(a).

6. Christmas Day Punch

This is like jungle juice for adults. Its sure to help you get through any awkward family encounter.

7. White Russians

Bruh... this drink is lethal. It has all the love of coffee and alcohol. Drink with caution and love.

8. Horchata

This is NOT Spanish Milk Tea. But it is delicious. Despite its name, all thirsty people can enjoy.

9. Steamers

Basically a latte sans espresso.

10. Winter tea

Basically potpourri in a cup.

Enjoy the Holidays you thirsty hooligans.