10 Go To Movies

10 Go To Movies

Here is a short list of movie suggestions for you!
88

Ever want to watch a movie, but cannot decide which one to watch? Well do not stress anymore! Check out these movies!

1. The Call

This movie is a great movie to watch. It is interesting and will continuously keep you in suspense!

2. The Visit

This one can scare you just a bit, but in the end it is actually really funny!

3. Elf

A classic! No matter what season or holiday, Elf is a great movie for any type of day!

4. The entire Twilight series

This will keep you busy for a whole day. Five movies in total, and your day is planned out!

5. Crash

Crash is an old, but relatively good movie. This movie has educational value and provides you with a mystery for you to figure out!

6. Hot Tub Time Machine

If you are looking for a comedy this is a great go to!

7. American Sniper

This movie is based on a true story. It gives you a perspective about what the military life is like as is a tear jerker.

8. White House Down

This action packed movie is great for any type of day. This thriller will also keep you in suspense!

9. A League of Their Own

Baseball fan? Watch this movie and get a little taste of the beginning of baseball along with a heart warming story between two sisters.

10. 1000 to 1: The Cory Weissman Story

Watch an inspiring comeback story! This movie will leave you being grateful for everything in life.

Now that winter break is here, it gives you the opportunity to lay in bed and watch movies. Here is a great start! Enjoy!