10 Experiences We've All Had With Uber

10 Experiences We've All Had With Uber

You know you've been through it...
379

1. The Squeeze

So, two is a couple and three is a crowd. Odds are you’re single (maybe I’m projecting), so you’re at least in a group of three trying to go somewhere. Trying to squeeze 3 of you into the 2 person pool is AMBITIOUS, but trust, it can be done. You just have to hope the Uber is chill.

2. Time Is Money

Sacrificing an hour of your time to spend $3 on a pool instead of $5 on an UberX.

Shoutout to the fellow cheaps.

3. The Wait

So you’re the DUC (Designated Uber Caller), and your friend is LATE. Those couple of minutes waiting for your friend that said they’d be there in 2 seconds while the Uber grills you about why your friend isn’t there yet is what we call...loyalty.

4. The Artist

The uber that shows you their music. It’s good when it’s actually good.

This was my uber once.

5. The Swerve

Everything is FINE. The uber is swerving, and showcasing other signs of not being the best driver, and so you sit there..you sit there and think “Did I live my whole life just to die with a stranger in a Honda Civic?”

6. Problems

The new uber driver who only joined so they could complain about their problems to riders. Check this tweet for one I encountered:

7. The Wise One

The uber driver that fundamentally changes your life due to their completely unbiased opinion in regard to you having spilled your entire soul to them.

Thank you, Constantine. May we all find our Constantine.

8. Upchucked

Throwing up in the uber. You or your friend has… don't lie. It can't just be me...

9. The Wrong Car

Getting in a strangers car with complete confidence only to find out they don’t even drive for uber. AWKWARD.

10. The GPS

We’ve all been going to a new place in an Uber, and we’ve all been asked: “is this it?”.

Those are horrifying words..because, it is more than probable that I don’t have any idea if “that’s it.”