1. Get a diffuser or 8

You know, one for each room? I highly recommend having one in a bedroom and a living area, rooms you spend a lot of time in. For me, I have mine on my desk in my office. Currently diffusing sweet orange to engage my creativity and energy. For the bedroom nothing beats smelling a calm lavender when falling asleep.

2. The new bath bomb

A few drops of a relaxing scent will take your bath to the next level! Try with a peppermint or eucalyptus to relieve tension and sore muscles.

3. Direct application

Sweet orange essential oils are known to help with headaches and stomach cramps. The next time you are faced with these symptoms try applying a small amount to your temples or abdomen.

4. Keeps things fresh and clean

A few drops of a fruity oil on a tissue to use as a facial cleanser when you need a refresher.

5. Shoes will thank you

Tea tree is known for for deodorizing and medicinal. A few drops in a show will have them smelling brand new.

6. Forget lotion

Up your massage game with oils and skip the lotion. A musky and herby blend is great for muscles and most floral scents can be most invigorating.

7. All natural

Essential oils are all natural so you can ease your mind and know you're filling your home and body with something good for you.

8. Purifying the air

Along with filling a room with a sweet scent you are purifying the air.

9. Enhancing quiet time

Relaxing sometimes can use a hand and having a diffuser nearby can help with concentration and meditation.

10. Healing powers

Got bug bites? Use tea tree. Cough? Rosemary or peppermint. Sleepless? Lavender.