1. Lost for Life

Should juveniles be sentenced to life in prison? This documentary tells the story of several juveniles whose crimes got them life in prison.

2. The Hunting Ground

Sexual assault on college campuses is frequently unreported, and sometimes when they do report the school tries to hide it.

3. 13th

Centered on race in the American criminal justice system, this documentary shows that 25% of the incarcerated people in the world are in the United States.

4. Team Foxcatcher

John E du Pont loved sports and used his property to build facilities and help the world's best athletes focus on their sports. This documentary follows the life of Dave Schultz, a professional wrestler who lived on the du Pont property and was a part of Team Foxcatcher.

5. Chuck Norris vs. Communism

Taking place in communist Romania the black market smuggles American films into the country. One woman translates all of the films into the native language, these films sparked a revolution. This documentary shows how dangerous it really was to get the films into the country.

6. Citizen Four

Edward Snowden contacted a journalist so he could get out information on what the NSA is doing, and the spying on the American people. The filming had to take place in countries that wouldn’t extradite him to the US.

7. Making a Murderer

This is a docu-series about Steven Avery, a man who was wrongly convicted of rape. After his release Teresa Halbach goes missing and the last place she was seen was the Avery compound. Did Steven Avery kill Teresa Halbach?

8. Captive

Another docu-series following various kidnapping situations abroad.

9. Inequality for All

The narrator is Robert Reich, a Clinton administration Secretary of Labor. The film is about income disparity in the United States, and focuses on how college used to be affordable, how minimum wage could support a family, and talks to families about how it has affected them.

10. Before the Flood

A National Geographic documentary follows Leonardo DiCaprio as he talks about climate change effects on the environment. He tries to inform people on what is causing it and what we can do to help fix it.