11 Bible Verses For Young Adults

11 Bible Verses For Young Adults

If you have a pulse, God has a plan.

116135
11 Bible Verses For Young Adults
Google Images

We have all faced times where we need encouragement and inspiration. There is no better place to turn for this than to the Bible. So, here are 10 Bible verses to help you through any difficulty.

1. Micah 6:8

"And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

2. Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

3. 1 Corinthians 10:13

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

4. Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

5. Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

6. Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

7. 2 Timothy 1:7

"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline."

8. 1 Timothy 4:12

"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity."

9. Psalm 138:3

"In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul."

10. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

11. Luke 10:27

He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

From Your Site Articles