The 10 Best Buzzfeed 'Try-Guy' Videos

The 10 Best Buzzfeed 'Try-Guy' Videos

The best of the best, from the best.

8171
The 10 Best Buzzfeed 'Try-Guy' Videos

Buzzfeed has some of the most interesting YouTube videos out there. They've got many types of segments from LadyLike to Worth It, but one of the best is the Try Guys. Four guys, Eugene, Zach, Ned, and Keith, try crazy things in all of their videos - below are some of the best!

1. The Try Guys Try Drag For The First Time

In this video, each of the guys gets a complete drag makeover and name, then they hit the club and lip sync.

2. The Try Guys Try The Ancient Olympics

This video is a recreation of the ancient Olympics where all aspects are accurate as possible. *might be NSFW*

3.The Try Guys Wear High Heels For A Night

Each of the guys gets high heels to wear for a night out on the town and they have to see how long they can last.

4. Trump Grill Taste Test • The Try Guys

Following the inauguration of 2017, the Try Guys eat food from Trump Grill in New York. *Spoiler: it's not "Worth It"*

5. The Try Guys Wear Boob Weights For A Day

In an effort to understand what it's like to have boobs, the guys wear weights that simulate the experience.

6. The Try Guys Try Childhood-Ruining Costumes

This one is self-explanatory; very childhood-ruining.

7. The Try Guys Recreate Iconic Boy Band Album Covers feat. Doug The Pug

Everything from NSYNC to One Direction, they recreate famous album covers.

8. The Try Guys Become Santa • Santa Spectacular

A lot of holiday spirit in this video, perfect for watching over winter break.

9. The Try Guys Go Bald

The guys experience what it's like to be bald and how it changes the way you see yourself and others.

10. Guys Recreate Kim Kardashian’s Butt Photo // Try Guys

In this video, they recreate the famous Kim Kardashian butt photo, complete with baby oil and pearls.