10 Amazing Art Videos

10 Amazing Art Videos

Time-lapse videos show the artists' process.

If you're stressing out during finals period, or just crushed by the amount of work you have to do, look no further than these videos for destressing! I find watching time lapse art videos really calms me down, so here I've shared a few of my favorites.

1. Blue Forest by JJ Illustrations

This perspective painting is really cool to watch unfold, and I love the cool, relaxing color scheme.

2. Watercolor Orca by Cindy Lane Art

Hey, what's not to love about orcas? I also love the use of color in this one, with the subtle purples in the black of the whale.

3. Watercolor Flowers by Joly Poa

Delicate and floral, this painting is classically beautiful.

4. Horse by Tine's dierportretten

The skill involved in this simple ink drawing is incredible - there's no going back once you've put a line down with a pen, and yet this horse turns out practically perfect.

5. Whale by Cindy Lane Art

Whales are so cool!

6. Faces by Robin Eley

These hyperrealistic paintings of the same face get switched around at the end, which makes for a very cool final product.

7. Tulips by Polina Bright Art

I love the quiet colors here, so pretty and soothing.

8. Water Drops by Mae Nguyen

The technique here is super cool and absolutely mesmerizing to watch.

9. Wax Painting by Veri Apriyatno

I've never seen a painting made with wax, so this was super cool to watch. Plus, the end product is stunning.

10. Face by Amara Por Dios

And finally, for your daily dose of what-the-heck, here's a person drawing with both of their hands. At the same time. Mind = blown.

I hope you enjoy some of these! Remember to take time to relax and destress during finals <3