Thoughts All Upcoming College Seniors Have

Excitement with a dash of anxiety and panic

172
https://www.pexels.com/photo/accomplishment-ceremony-education-graduation-267885/

Congrats to the class of 2019...and now onto 2020

Wanting to live out the next few months of very little responsibilities in preparation for ADULTHOOD

Attempting to study for the GRE without crying

Feeling like you're having Deja Vu by doing grad school apps because it literally feels like YOU WERE JUST working on your undergraduate apps.

Thinking...Maybe it's about time I start a LinkedIn?

Googles: "Did I choose the right major?"

I need a lot of meditation and reflection

Coming to the realization that things are probably going to turn out okay

And it's okay to be a little bit confused

Start booking those grad cap artists

And those grad photos !

It's time to start that Senior Year bucket list of everything you were too afraid to try

Realizing that the end of your undergrad career is a bit of an awkward stage

Just thinking of those student loans REALLY makes it hella awkward

Searching  for the next milestone, the next job, the next accomplishment and barely finding anything is scary

Knowing that everybody's pace is different, and that YOU WILL GET THERE EVENTUALLY