Let's Fill 2019 With Love, Care and Positivity

2019 Is Our Year, Now Fill It With Love, Care And Positivity

"Let's make 2019 our year, and let's make the best of it."

65
https://www.pexels.com/photo/bench-branches-clouds-cloudy-418842/

As good of a year as 2018 was, I'll be the first to admit that it was a bit rocky at times. However, that being said, we've been blessed with another year, a new year, full of new possibilities and opportunities — and I'm grateful for it.

I don't know about you, but New Year's resolutions are one of my favorite things to make when the new year rolls around. For a long time, I limited myself to only making one, only setting out one goal to accomplish over the course of the year. This year, though? Well, I've made a solid 10. Yep, you read that right. 10 resolutions — because why limit yourself when you don't have to? If 2019 is going to be our year, let's set out to make as many goals as we possibly can, and let's try to accomplish them.

Those goals, for me, include overcoming a lot of things that I saw in 2018. Rather than fill 2019 with a lot of the leftovers emotions that sometimes tended to overcrowd 2018, I want to fill this new year with love, care, and positivity, in every good and right sense of the words.

I want us to go into this new year with a renewed sense of confidence in and love for ourselves and the lives that we've been blessed enough to be given.

Sometimes, for me at least, 2018 held moments that made me lose that confidence in myself or lose that sense of love, and I don't want any of us to translate those feelings into the new year. Life is too short to be down and out, and life is too wonderful to focus on the negatives when there are so many positives all around us.

We live in a wonderful world full of wonderful possibilities and opportunities, and this year, we need to really open our eyes to them. We need to have a positive outlook on life. We need to focus on what is right and good and leave all of the sadness, fear, stress, and anything else that is tormenting us back in 2018 — or at least, we need to try.

We are all beautiful. We are all wonderfully made. We are all so blessed. We all have so much to offer, and we all have so much to be thankful for, We are surrounded by so much love, so much kindness, and so much joy, and 2019 is going to be the year that we see that, the year that we embrace that, and the year that we make the most of that.

2019 is a new year. That means it's giving us a solid moment, and a solid chance to look back on the year we've had, to reevaluate, and to see where and if we want to make changes in our lives for the better — and this year we are going to do just that. We are going to change things by bringing love, care, and positivity into our lives.

Let's make 2019 our year, and let's make the best of it.