Senior and A Sophomore, Now Junior And Freshman

To My Upcoming Freshman Year BFF, What Happened In Psychology Class?

We went from a senior and sophomore in psychology class to being a junior and freshman at the same college.

11
Mikayla's IPhone

To my upcoming wolf,

When we first meet as a senior and a sophomore in Mr. Fink's Pyschology class, I would have never guessed that we would be at the same college two years later. Life can be funny sometimes because our friendship started on the first day of both of our respective years. I got to watch you look into perspective colleges ahead of almost everyone I knew. You even convinced me to take the Harry Potter test, and we found out that are Slytherin twins! When I graduated, I cried because I thought I would never see you again, but I admired from afar of every accomplishment that you made. Including the fact that you got accepted into five different schools!

Two years later, I get a text saying you were coming to my school. I was excited and made time out of my busy Sunday to meet you after I ate dinner with my flatmates. When I was able to find you after fifteen minutes of trying to find you, I was so happy that I was able to see you after two years. When you said you were coming to my school the following fall, my happiness turned into excitement, and I gave you all the resources needed along with the tour of my dorm, even though you will not be staying in that building. I was so excited to introduce you to my flatmates, and I let them know that you will be a frequent guest at our new dorm this year.

Since you decided to go to my school, we became closer than ever, helping you with various tasks has been a lot of fun. Even going back to school shopping with you, which is a dreadful task for me was a lot of fun. I got to give you advice, and we had a lot of fun singing along to Hamilton and gushing over Cats: The Musical, which we're going to see by the way. I enjoy having you as my best friend, and I look forward to being a part of your West Georgia journey!

Who knew that Psychology class would bring us to going to the same college?

I love ya girlie! Don't let college slip by.

Love,

Mik.