Summer Classes as Told by Grey's Anatomy
Seasonal

10 Thoughts About Taking Summer Classes on Campus, As Told By 'Grey's Anatomy'

As told by Grey's Anatomy GIFs.

71
ABC

When you realize that you'll have to wait another three months until you get your mom's homemade food again, and lay in your bed wondering if you should cook dinner, take a shower, or just take a nap because you only have time for one until night lab starts.

When you are in a love/hate relationship with your professor because he teaches so well and makes class seem so easy, but come exam-time and you don't know what hit you.

media.rbl.ms

When all you want to do is take a mini vacation but then realize that class is every single day Monday-Friday day and night (yes. We have night labs during the summer).

www.dvdizzy.com

When your summer was ideally supposed to be filled with beach pictures, shopping, and travel, but instead you have come to the realization that the only energy you have left after class and work is spent napping.

67.media.tumblr.com

When you live in an apartment and all of your roommates are doing internships or research with no homework afterward, and you wallow in pain at the sight of all the homework and exam studying you have to do on Sundays.

media.rbl.ms

When you are watching the clock during night lab because all you want to do is go home, eat dinner, watch some Grey's Anatomy, and sleep.

media1.popsugar-assets.com

When you have had 10 weeks of summer classes already and are restless at the fact that the last two weeks are seemingly taking forever to end. Who suddenly froze time!?

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

Being grateful that your professor gives you a 5-minute break in the middle of every class, but slowly realizing that this means class is only halfway done.

pixel.nymag.com

When every week is a new cycle of either immense fun on the weekend or absolute horror depending on if that Monday is exam-day or just the start of a new week.

media.women.com

Missing all your friends from home and family and sufficing with weekly facetime calls.

i.ytimg.com

But after all the complaining, you come to realize how productive and honestly amazing this summer has been. You become so close with your new roommates for the summer and have time to explore your college city that you never actually explored during the year. You live for the late night talks and movie nights, random dance parties in the kitchen and living room, henna nights with your friends, and learning more about each other than you could have if you went home. You finally learn how to actually cook something for yourself. You actually appreciate how much you have learned in class this summer! Thank you, Dr. Bing, for being such an amazing teacher. It's true you have those days where you miss home and all you want to do is to take a vacation abroad, but at least you are almost done with classes now and have less of a burden during the following semesters. To everyone taking classes over the summer: push through it! We're almost done!

ellen pompeo GIF