Latest Blouse Designs That You Have Ever Seen Before

Latest Blouse Designs

14
Latest Blouse Designs

If you want to wear traditional dresses then the first dress that will come to your mind is a saree. A Simple Saree can make a woman more beautiful than wearing a western dress. To attend a religious festival or attending Indian Weddings you need a saree. For looking perfect in a saree you need a blouse that goes with the saree. Wearing a normal saree with a beautiful unique designer blouse will make a woman gorgeous and attractive.

There are thousands of designer blouses in the market and no doubt these blouses are beautiful. But are those blouse designs latest? Are those designs trendy? There are Many Online and offline shops that sell blouses and claims that their designs are the latest and trendy. Those shops usually sell old blouse designs which are 4 to 5 years old. They just changed the fabric and materials. So that it looks like the latest design.

Below we are showing you some of our Latest Blouse designs that are really unique and latest. We can assure you that you have never seen these designs. All the blouses are very comfortable and made of pure cotton material.

Latest Blouse Designs For you:

Below we have shown some of our latest blouse designs that you have never seen before.

Sleeveless yellow Ikkat Blouse Design

This blouse material is pure Ikkat material. The Neck Shape is round neck and there are frills on both shoulders of the blouse. It is a simple blouse design. The blouse design is very unique and The material is pure cotton.

This blouse is designed to wear in the summer season. As it is sleeveless one cannot wear it in winter. You can wear it with any kind of saree.

Black Ajrak Blouse design:

This blouse is made of pure ajrak material. The Ajrak material is a pure herbal print material. It is printed by vegetables and fruits colour. For that reason, the material is very expensive. The material is pure cotton material and for that reason, it is very comfortable to wear in the summer season.

The design is very attractive and you can wear it with all type of sarees.

How to Choose Latest Designer Blouses according to your need:

As we have already said before that there are many online and local stores that sell blouses and claims that those blouses are unique and latest. But they use old designs in new fabrics to make blouses. So how will you choose blouses that will suit you?

• Type of saree: You need to know which type of saree you are going to wear. There are many types of sarees in the market but according to the glossiness, there are only two types of sarees. One is a matt finish saree and the other is a glossy saree (Usually silk material, Banarasi material, etc). For Glossy sarees, you have to wear a glossy material blouse and for matt, you need to wear matt blouses.
  • Season: You need to keep in mind the season because if it is summer you must have to wear cotton sleeveless blouses and for winter you have to wear Ful sleeve high neck blouse.
  • Blouse Cutting: Before buying the blouse you need to look carefully at the cutting and the design of the blouse. There are some women who do not want to wear back open or backless blouses. If you have that kind of problem then you need to verify if that blouse is not back open.
  • Blouse Material: There are many blouse materials available in the market. Cotton, Synthetic, Silk, etc types of materials are in the market. If you want to buy a blouse for regular use like going to the office or going to work we will suggest you buy pure cotton blouses. Because it is very comfortable. For attending parties and on another occasion you can buy polyester, synthetic material blouses.

gounique is a manufacturer of the latest blouses. We have all kind of blouses and all the designs which we sell are totally unique. You cannot compare our design with others' blouse design. We do not buy and sell blouses. We have our own designer and we manufacture our own designer blouses only.