What Sorority Your Favorite TV Character Would Be In

Will your favorite character be in your sorority?

1201

Alpha Chi Omega: Olivia Pope

Olivia’s strong opinions and ability to stand up for what she believes in is a quality in every Alpha Chi Omega. Her drive to help the underdog would cause her to be passionate for their philanthropy of raising awareness for domestic violence. 

Alpha Delta Pi: Olivia Benson 

Alpha Delta Pi animal is a lion. Lions represent Alpha Delta Pi because they are strong women they know that know what they want. Olivia Benson is a strong woman who knows what she wants and won’t let anyone get in her way, which would make her the perfect Alpha Delta Pi.

Alpha Gamma Delta: Phoebe Buffay 

Phoebe Buffay grew up on the street as a teenager and built her life up from there by herself. She also followed her dream to be a musician, and didn’t let anyone stop her. The hardships Phoebe has faced throughout her life are things that can inspire women.

Alpha Phi: Christina Yang 

Her passion for cardiology goes hand in hand with Alpha Phi’s mission to raise money for Women’s Heart Health. Christina Yang’s motivations to learn more about her work, and her strive to be the best go along with Alpha Phi’s mission to promote leadership and encourage intellectual curiosity.

Alpha Omicron Pi: Mindy Lahiri 

Mindy’s friendly, loveable, and confident personality aligns with Alpha Omicron Pi’s objective to encourage character, dignity, and love among its members. She lives out Alpha Omicron Pi’s mission to enrich lifelong friendships through making so many friends throughout the entire show.

Chi Omega: Rachel Green

Rachel lives out Chi Omega’s mission of personal integrity. Throughout “Friends” Rachel builds herself up to be an independent individual, and stands up for herself no matter what people tell her. 

Delta Delta Delta: Brooke Davis

Tri Delta promotes and develops maturity and beneficial friendship in their members. As we all know Brooke Davis had some carefree high school years but as she grew up she became mature and very loyal to all of her friends. Since college is the time when we all mature in our lives, Tri Delta would be the perfect place for Brooke to grow. 

Delta Gamma: Rory Gilmore

Education has always been an important aspect in Rory Gilmore life. Throughout her life she always had her face in a book and was always excited about learning something new. This aligns Rory with Delta Gamma’s value of learning and growth. 

Delta Zeta: Samantha Jones 

Samantha’s dedication and motivation to get her work to be done perfect and on time would make her a wonderful sorority girl. Delta Zeta mission to promote friendship is something that is very important to Samantha because she has learned that her friends will always be by her side no matter what.

Gamma Phi Beta: Robin Scherbatsky

Gamma Phi Beta aspires for its members to be excellent in all that they do, and it is something that Robin aspires for. For Robin, work is a very important aspect to her life. She understands that you need to build yourself, and she has done that through her work in order achieve excellence. 

Kappa Alpha Theta: Carrie Bradshaw

Carrie Bradshaw has been through a lot of men throughout her life, but the one thing she has learned was that her friends are the most important person to her life. One of Kappa Alpha Theta’s philanthropy is the friendship fund which about supporting sisters throughout hard times in their lives. This philanthropy would be something that Carrie would be very passionate about because her friends are so important to her. 

Kappa Delta: Liz Lemon

Liz Lemon lives out Kappa Delta’s mission statement to inspire members to reach their full potential by inspiring her actors to produce a great show. Liz also aligns with their objective to promote friendship through the friendships she made with Jack and Jenna.

Kappa Kappa Gamma: Blair Waldorf

Kappa Kappa Gamma’s mission to seek self-growth for the members in their chapter is something that Blair Waldorf is passionate about. Blair Waldorf pushes herself to be the best she can be, and doesn’t allow herself to be anything under what she sees as perfect.  

Pi Beta Phi: Lily Aldrin

Pi Beta Phi’s mission to develop meaningful relationship and reach their personal goals is something Lily lives though her daily life. Throughout Lily’s life she has always set goals no matter it be to purse her art or to help out the children in her classes. Her relationships are also very important to her whether it be all of her close friends or her husband.

Phi Mu: Quinn Fabray

Phi Mu commitment to raising money for Children Memorial Hospital would be something Quinn could relate too. Her accident in high school that caused her to be in a wheel chair would cause her to relate along with be passionate about helping Children Memorial Hospital. 

Sigma Kappa: Leslie Knope

Leslie’s loyalty to her community and dedication to service is something that Sigma Kappa looks for in all of their members. Theses values loyalty and service that Leslie values are also values that Sigma Kappa value, which would make Leslie the perfect Sigma Kappa.

Zeta Tau Alpha: Serena Van Der Woodsen

Zeta Tau Alpha’s mission emphasizes leadership and personal development. Serena Van Der Woodsen is a strong carefree individual. Serena has been through her share of highs and lows, and knows hot to better herself as an individuals throughout those tough times. She is also a trendsetter in just about everything she does, which causes her to be a leader without even knowing.