Gloria Sun on Odyssey Gloria Sun
Gloria Sun

Gloria Sun

Username: gloriasun

Joined in August 2017

• About

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by. My name is Gloria Sun and I am a Biochemistry and French double major at Wellesley College. Despite being mainly a student of science, I consider myself a lifelong learner, and I never have enough hours in the day. I have a deep love for words – novels, drama, and most of all, poetry. I especially enjoy the works of J.R.R. Tolkien and his mythology and the poems of T.S. Eliot. I love reading and giving/receiving book recommendations!

I am the oldest of five. I have a younger sister, Joyce, and three younger brothers: Albert, Eric, and Oliver. Collectively, we call ourselves GJAEO! I consider my family to be one of my greatest blessings in life.

I also believe that my life would be so much duller without the gift of music. I am primarily an amateur violinist, and although I have been classically trained, I enjoy music from all time periods from all corners of the globe. This includes but is not limited to: Western Classical, Modern, Rock, Jazz, World Music, R&B, and some Pop. I have a deep love for musicals, string quartets, and symphony/concerto marathons. I have also had some experience with conducting, composing, arranging, and improvising.

As a Christian, I sometimes write about my life experiences and periods of personal growth. I do not have everything figured out though, and am certainly far from perfect. In a nutshell, I am an idealist who is perpetually confused by the universe.

A couple more things: INFJ, ABC, leftie, and I can lick my elbow.

That’s all you need to know, for now.
    Enjoy!

Offensive or copyrighted content? Report this User